• What to expect in the videos
Each workout video is just over 7mins long.
The videos are split into six sets called "Duck sets"
Each Duck round is 60 seconds long and is split into two different exercises which last 30 seconds each. For example the first 30 seconds could be sprinting on the spot while the remaining 30 seconds could be Jumping Jacks then there's a short break and this is then repeated 6 times.
Each day there are two different exercises added to the previous day's 7min video.
•Work out schedule
The program is for a 5 week period consisting of 5 days on and 2 days off until you get to week 5 where you have 3 days off.
• How to follow the weekly video schedule
- Week 1 day 1 - complete day 1 video
- Week 1 day 2 - complete day 1 and day 2 video
- Week 1 day 3 - complete videos from days 1,2 & 3
- Week 1 day 4 - complete videos from days 1,2,3 & 4
- Week 1 day 5 - complete videos from days 1,2,3,4 & 5
- Repeat above for weeks 2,3 & 4
• Week 5
- Week 5 day 1 - complete week 1 day 5 video
- Week 5 day 2 - complete week 2 day 5 video
- Week 5 day 3 - complete week 3 day 5 video
- Week 5 day 4 - complete week 4 day 5 video
We have provided images of the workouts on top of the videos as well as Tyson demonstrating in the video. However we have a full breakdown of all exercises covered in our "exercise help" section. You can view a detailed description of how to correctly carry out the exercise before proceeding with your workout. In this section you will also find info on muscle groups targeted. If you are still unsure please contact us via the site for more information.